Before making a reservation at our restaurant, we kindly ask you to read the following carefully:
– it is possible to reserve a table up to 60 days in advance.
– for groups larger than six people, it is not possible to make reservations using the normal form, we kindly ask you to send an email request to email@example.com
– children are welcome in our restaurant; we kindly ask you to include them in the total number of guests when making a reservation and indicate in the notes if you will be needing a high chair or if you will be bringing a stroller.
– In case there are any allergies, intolerances or dietary restrictions among the guests, we kindly ask you to specify this in the reservation notes; we will make all necessary arrangements to accommodate your needs. However, as our kitchen is a single room, we cannot prevent random volatile contamination.
– A reservation is confirmed correctly only after receipt of a confirmation email from our RSVP reservation system. In case of non-receipt, please check your spam folder.
– You must confirm your reservation via the reminder you will receive 48 hours before your appointment.
– If you fail to confirm at least 12 hours before your reservation time, your reservation will be cancelled and, if applicable, you will be charged a cancellation fee.
– If you have a gift voucher, we kindly ask you to enter the code in the reservation notes
– Small/medium sized dogs are allowed on our restaurant; we kindly ask you to specify this in the reservation notes